Astrum Holdings “Astrum” products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (or local consumer law). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Astrum warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Two years from the date of its purchase. Astrum will repair or replace its product if, due to defective parts or workmanship, it does not perform as specified. This warranty covers only repair or replacement of the product itself. This warranty is extended to the original consumer purchaser only. In no event does this warranty extend to instances where the product is damaged through uses for which it was not intended, misuse, mishandling, removal and/or re-installation, neglect, accident or tampering. In no event shall Astrum be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or lost profits arising out of or related to this product, or the performance or breach thereof, even if Astrum has been advised of the possibility thereof. Astrum's liability to customer, if any, shall in no event exceed the total of the purchase price. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-Astrum product used in connection with this product. Any representations or promises inconsistent, or in addition to this warranty are unauthorized and shall not be binding upon Astrum.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
- The consumer must retain proof of purchase for the warranty period.
- The warranty period is valid from the original date of purchase of the product.
- This warranty extends only to the defects in material or workmanship occurring under normal use of the product.
- The consumer must return the good, original packaging (if reasonably feasible) and proof of purchase to make a claim against this warranty. Please note: Subject to Australian Consumer Law, the customer is responsible for all costs relating to all packaging, freight and insurance for transit of the product to Astrum. If the replacement product is supplied, it is warranted for the remainder of the warranty period, from the original date of purchase.
- The product packaging bears Astrum's Warranty Logo and was purchased directly from Astrum's website or an authorized distributor or retailer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Goods that are damaged as a result of misuse abuse, accident or failure to follow operating instructions by the consumer.
- Goods that are damaged as a result of other third party products.
- Any misrepresentations given that are not covered in this warranty.
PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS:
- The consumer must return the goods as per the requirements as stated in 'Conditions of Warranty' section D
- The warranty is provided by:
Fable Logistics PTY Limited (in Australia):
Unit 19/104 Ferntree gully Road, Oakleigh East, VIC 3166
- T 1300 xxxxxx (1300 xxxxxx),
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: This warranty is your sole remedy and Astrum Holdings shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or otherwise, including lost revenues and lost profits, arising out of any theory of recovery, including statutory, contract or tort. In no event will Astrum Technology's entire liability exceed the purchase price of this product.